i detest cheap sentiment.

biography › It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

« Older   Newer »

-

Group
    i dare you

Status

tea, rain, vintage | sometimes love is forever
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    me ‒ wicked and divine - bree! sabrina. extremly cinycal and ambitious. proud strong patient stubborn lazy and sometimes bitchy.
    love ‒ reading, literature, the saga of harry potter, tv series, '50, victorian art, classics hollywood, musicals, fanfictions
    books ‒ adoro leggere,perchè solo così entro in un mondo parallelo,il mio mondo fatto di personaggi fantastici,la mia storia da poter rivivere pagina per pagina. credo al mondo non esista niente di più appagante che leggere un buon libro,tutte le volte che ne sfoglio uno ci precipito dentro senza una spiegazione.vado avanti magari per capitoli interi quando mi accorgo che in meno di un'ora avevo già finito quella stupenda esperienza,la lettura mi calma,mi rilassa,mi fa sognare,emozionare.per me non esiste niente di più importante. tra i miei scrittori preferiti compaiono austen, wilde, shakespeare, hugo, jk rowling, stoker, tolkien, bronte, marr, stevenson, clare, conrad, green, and so much more.
    tvseries ‒ old: i love lucy. friends. queer as folk. everwood. himym. tbbt. gossip girl. the tudors. ugly betty. etc. currently watching: suits. the mentalist. game of thrones. modern family. parks and recreation. pretty little liars. merlin. doctor who. downton abbey. glee. please like me
    shipsotp: brian and justin klaine, barney and robin, naomi and emily, spencer and toby, , dan and blair, merlin and arthur, ben and leslie, eleven and amy, spencer and emily, chandler and monica, emily and alison
    CITAZIONE
    “Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.”
    ― John Green

CITAZIONE
    "When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books." ― John Green

CITAZIONE
    "That’s my biggest fear – disappointing those people who look up to me." - Chris Colfer

CITAZIONE
    Being a part of something special doesn’t necessarily make you special; finding the bliss in everything you do does." - Chris Colfer on “What is the most important lesson Glee has taught you?”

CITAZIONE
    "There’s a whole world out there just waiting for you to discover it. ‘Happily ever after’ is something that you make. It’s not given to you." - Chris Colfer

CITAZIONE
    "We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other." Breakfast at Tiffany's

CITAZIONE
    “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”

CITAZIONE
    “This moment will just be another story someday.”

CITAZIONE
    Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
    Scott Adams

CITAZIONE
    We met right here, I took this man’s hand, and we ran down that hallway. And for those of you that know me know I’m not in the habit of taking people’s hands I’ve never met before. But I think my soul knew something that my body and my mind didn’t know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other, fearlessly and forever, which is why it’s never really felt like I’ve been getting to know you. It’s always felt like I was remembering you from something. As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived, we have chosen to come back and fall in love again over and over for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime. Because all I want to do, all I’ve ever wanted to do, is spend my life loving you.

Edited by vivienleigh. - 28/9/2014, 16:41

0 replies since 26/9/2012, 04:01   9216 views